Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March

Oh, the month of March. It brings with it many mixed feelings as well as mixed weather patterns. March is looked forward to for students because that means that they are halfway through the semester, but it is also dreaded because that is when all the midterms are, and crunch time starts.
For other people it is looked forward to as the beginning of the end of winter. The only problem with it is that the weather hasn't yet made up its mind if it is done with winter or not. One day it is the most perfect weather, and the next it is ice cold wind with a mix of snow and/or rain the whole day. Other days it switches back and forth between the two extremes.
For those reasons and others March is a month of mixed emotions, both looked forward to as well as dreaded.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

yeah, march is crazy. Did you see the snow on campus today? then it was all sunny by the time i got home.

Alex said...

I agree. I am from Phoenix, and right now spring is in full force. I really wish the weather here would catch up.

Courtney said...

I love march mostly because its my birthday month! But I know what you mean with the weather...I kinda like the unpredictable patterns when one day you can go to class in short sleeves and the next you need a parka!

Gabriel said...

March is the beginning of the end of winter, and like they say in like a lion out like a lamb. The weather here is ridiculous though. I am ready for spring, and its sad that spring days are withheld because of school.