Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Constant

People change their minds, that is just part of life, and part of the frustration of life as well. The most common problem with that is that it is not consistant. The thing that gets me the most is when someone commits to something and then just like an hour or two before they suddenly say no they can't do that can we move it to later, thinking in some aspect that life must revolve around them because they expect everyone else to comform to fit their schedule rather than compromising and trying to fit everyone elses together. It is very very frustrating...at least it is to me. Sometimes it would be nice if people would just remain constant.

3 comments:

Lizi Dorff said...

I definitely agree that this is a frustrating aspect of life. It's hard to trust someone and then have them betray your trust in such a minimalistic way.

Taylor_tots said...

Yea that is really annoying, although I can't say that I never change my mind. In fact, I change it a lot and it drives my fiance crazy, but I always change my mind about silly stuff that doesn't matter anyway.

Keith McKay said...

I was enjoying the sun on Thursday, and thinking how great everything was at that moment. And then I thought to myself, "here's what I would like to have happened/ be happening in 5 years." And suddenly I had to throw the mental brakes on. "Oh, no, buddy, none of that. NONE of it's going to work out the way you envision it, so no daydreaming."