Thursday, February 21, 2008

Computers

I hate computers. I will admit that they are helpful to a point and that you need them to do anything around here anymore, but you would think that people could make them a little less tempermental.
It seems like everytime I get on to do something, there is something that goes wrong with the computer, whether it is buttons not working or the internet being uncooperative, it doesn't matter what, it is just not allowing me to do what I need to do and so in the end it causes me and probably those around me much more stress than needed.
Computers have their place, but honestly, I hate them.

1 comment:

Keith McKay said...

I find computers really handy for the simpler things (e-mail, research, games, etc..) As we become increasingly dependent on them, little bugs and glitches become all the more annoying and prominent. I think computers are getting better, slicker, faster, but as we need them more and more, their faults look bigger and bigger.