Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chocolate

An essential evil. A wonderful dessert. A rare treat. Absolutely delicious. A way to cheer up a girl. A gift when nothing else seems to work. The food that makes everything better. Completely unresistable. Discusting. Mmmmmm...... Can I have some? Are you trying to tempt me? Where? The realization that chocolate will make the problem at least a little better.....etc.....
It's amazing how many different thoughts will come to people just when they hear the word Chocolate. I know that on average it is positive thoughts that will come, but sometimes.....there are those people that just dont' like chocolate.
Personally, I love it, not in every form, but I do love it. I also think that it is in general an essential evil, but I can't speak for everyone.
What I love most about the word Chocolate though, is the different emotions that come across when you say it.....it is definitely a matter of opinion.

5 comments:

Brittany Perez said...

My biggest weakness: the Snicker bar.

Lizi Dorff said...

I'm a sucker for Polish coconut chocolate. So good.

Taylor_tots said...

Canadian chocolate is really good!

Alex said...

I honestly used to not be the biggest fan of chocolate, but i have got over that.

Courtney said...

The combination of chocolate and caramel is a big issue for me. Milky Ways and the like...they are just impossible to pass up!