Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sleeping in....

Sleeping in....now that is a luxury. Going to bed really late because you were out doing something fun, and then not getting out of bed until ten or eleven o'clock. That is something that feels absolutely wonderful and yet we as students, on average, do not get to experience that very often if ever. Day in and day out we are on the move, hardly even sitting down to eat, so when we do get a break....it is a luxury. Sleeping in.....I wish that I could do that a lot more often.

5 comments:

BA said...

Hey there fellow teammate-
Just like Sis. Larsen was saying... I think it is very healthy and nice to just veg (sp?) sometimes in bed. (Especially as a college student)
Go Team BLUE!!!

Shannon said...

I find that if i stay in bed past 10 i get a headache, and it's getting harder every year to stay up late. I feel old.

Taylor_tots said...

Yes I agree to that! I wish we had another holiday in April and March so at least that would be 1 a month. I get so sick of waking up early, and sometimes I just can't anymore. I used to be able to back in high school, but now I think I'm getting old. You know, 19 is really pushing it...

Brittany Perez said...

Sleeping in? 10 or 11 o'clock? That's getting up early. It needs to be at least 12:30 to qualify as "sleeping in." Ha :)

Courtney said...

My schedule is great this semester because I get to sleep in hardcore EVERY friday. I don't have class until two and only one class total...so I can nap as much as possible also.